Request more information about this product:
As the Australian Master Distributor for TODO, we are proud to present the TODO-MATIC® range of DRY-BREAK® couplings: more than 30 years of expertise has gone into their design and manufacture.
In sizes from ¾” to 6″ and a wide range of material options, TODO-MATIC® DRY-BREAK® couplings offer advanced fluid handling solutions for a diverse range of industries.
Major offshore exploration, chemical, pharmaceutical and petro chemical companies rely on TODO-MATIC® couplings to safely transfer their most aggressive or valuable products.
Designed for safe and easy use with minimum operator intervention. TODO-MATIC® couplings offer an unbeatable combination of technical, safety and performance features.
- Valves open and close automatically on connection and disconnection.
- Simple single action operation, no levers or switches to operate.
- Valves are guaranteed closed prior to disconnection.
- Minimal residual loss on disconnection (e.g. maximum 0.35cc for 2″ DN50).
- Will connect and disconnect under pressure and flow where necessary.
- Extremely reliable, very few moving parts.
- Robust construction, no external operational components.
- Available with selectivity system to prevent cross contamination.
- Reduces spillages to virtually zero.
- Dramatically improves both operational and fugitive emission performance.
- Reduces the possibility of human error in transfer operations.
- Improves efficiency.
We are also able to offer a specialist range of Engineered Dry Breaks for such rigourous applications as LNG transfer, requiring hi spec materials, or concentrated acids, where full PTFE (Teflon) construction might be required. Please contact us with your specific requirements.