C & B produce a wide range of Above Ground Storage tank overfill protection system and alarms, a very small selection of which is shown below.
Designed for AST's requiring high GPM flow rate, but only having a 4" NPT opening, the UL Listed , 3x4 has a 3" fill and easily installs in a 4" opening. Flow rate is over 300 gallons per minute at 40 psi. This valve is rated for fuel delivery up to 100 psi and provides positive fuel shut off at high fill rates. Entirely mechanical in operation, it can be used in remote fill applications, retrofitted to an existing AST, and has a unique drain back system designed to allow the delivery hose to be emptied after fuel delivery has been stopped. Materials used in the construction of the #1228 4x6 limiter include:
- Hard anodized 356-T6 Aluminum
- Closed Cell Polyurethane float
The 3" NPT fill opening allows easy connection to piping or camlock fittings.
The 4x6 model is rated for up to 100 psi fuel delivery and has a flow rate of over 300 GPM at 40 psi.
Other options also available
Model A1228-03-2200 OVERFILL PREVENTION VALVE
The solution to problems of restricted height "GenSet" tanks with low storage capacity, the unit installs into a 2" opening; preventing expensive overfilling of AST's.
Major design features include:
- Accepts pressure delivery of product
- Provides positive shut off of fuel
- Mechanical in operation: no user interface
- Minimum 5 PSI operating pressure required
- Retrofits to an existing AST
- Compatible with most fuels
- Provides GenSet tanks with large fuel storage capacity at shutoff height.